On behalf of our globally expanding disruptive technology company we are seeking an experienced Software Product Owner to help create their vision of a more sustainable world through industry-leading, transformational technology. This role will suit someone looking for a new and exciting opportunity in a start-up technology solutions provider company in a niche technical field that is growing, offers career advancement and opportunities to travel internationally, this could be the right opportunity.
If you are looking for personal growth and fulfilment, they offer a dynamic, fast evolving environment, which values initiative and getting it done. If you want to help shape a technology business in a sector that is starting to embrace technology and the IOT world.
The product and operations delivery owner will be directly responsible for the teams that delivery all aspects of the digital product lifecycle from solution/feature design, project structure, delivery, development, testing, deployment and aftermarket care. You will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You will be a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release, also including:
- Liaise and work closely with all the technical and operational delivery teams
- Interface with Sales teams and customers to develop and define features and product enhancements
- Support the Sales and Got Market teams with subject matter expertise during the sales cycle
- Ensure the aftermarket customer care and subscription renewal process in managed
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Ensuring change control processes are followed and enforced
- Ensure robust UAT and general testing routines and scripts are in place to ensure stable product deployment
- Work in conjunction with the Manging Director and wider Leadership team to establish, define and deliver various projects that will enhance and improve
- Proven work experience in a technical software development and delivery environment
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful project throughout the software development lifecycle
- Experience of managing and motivating team members
- Experience of managing service delivery reporting and review meetings with clients
- A good team player with strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Fluent in English with excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Relentless focus on clients’ needs and consistently raises the bar on service excellence
- Operates independently, with no supervision
- Superb time management, judgement, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Regular coaching and mentoring of more junior team members
- Thrives in both individual and collaborative team environments
- High-impact communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience as an internal Product Owner working with offshore development teams, including at least two full software development cycles from conception through to shipped software.
- Mobile app-based software development fundamentals &
- experience are mandatory.
- Demonstrates a balance of strong commercial and technical acumen. You need to interface as effectively with sales & marketing as you do with software developers.
- Demonstrated experience with AGILE software development, preferably as a Certified Scrum Master.
- Hands-on experience in the automated field service management is highly desirable and a solid grasp of the fundamentals of field service management is essential.
Please submit CV if you fit criteria above.