On behalf of our innovative market leading software solutions provider we are seeking an experienced Marketing Team Lead.
This position will suit a marketing professional with strong project and people management skills, based in Derry - Londonderry, to manage a small team of marketing professionals. The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running and has the ambition to build on their skills and the skills of the team. Wearing multiple hats is important, you will need to be comfortable helping deliver against strategy while managing campaigns and solving day to day business challenges.
As the Marketing Team Lead you will have an incredible opportunity to be involved in the creation and implementation of a world class lead generation and customer acquisition strategy. We are seeking an individual with demonstrated understanding of SaaS and who understands the various strands of modern marketing such as PR, Influencers, PPC, Content Development etc.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Working to the CMO, this role will manage the day to day work activities of the marketing team with the objective of delivering our demand generation objectives.
- Help drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our digital presence.
- Ensure the regular flow of content to grow the company’s profile (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Create and maintain accurate reporting on marketing activities and business impact to CMO.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Coordinate events, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; managing mailing lists to ensure event success.
- Manage all day to day marketing tasks that follow the entire gambit of a modern digital marketing department.
- Support our sales activities and Channel Partners during North American and other world time zones when required.
- Ensure the localization of marketing collateral and content into the key languages.
- Gain sufficient knowledge of our software suite to communicate value to customers and prospective clients.
- When required travel to marketing events in the UK, Europe and USA to support our sales teams.
- Further develop the communication channel strategy to include new and trending channels, best practices and voice of customer.
- Deliver digital strategies (email marketing, social media, SEO and SEM, web marketing & webinar programme).
- You must have strong digital Marketing experience, understand marketing automation and have experience using a CRM system, ideally Salesforce.
Do you fit this profile?
· You will need a minimum of 3 years’ experience in leading marketing projects.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills are key.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet goals.
· Strong self-critique skills and an ability to evaluate the success and impact of strategies.
· Assertive confident individual with a sense of humour.
· An expert level knowledge of project management is crucial to the role.
· Good analysis skills, experience using Microsoft Project, Excel and work management systems.
If you fit the criteria listed and can demonstrate you have the focus, drive and ambition to succeed in the fast moving software solutions industry please submit a current CV and cover letter highlighting why you would be the ideal candidate.