On behalf of our Letterkenny based Software Solutions company we are seeking a highly motivated, outgoing and tech savvy Marketing Manager with strong business acumen to join their growing Sales and Marketing team.
This role will suit a self driven go-getter, who wants to be key in positioning the company as an innovator and market leader in their target sectors. You should feel comfortable in any vertical, be technically curious and thrive on seeing the client getting national and international recognition for their solutions. You need to be able to develop strong relationships (both internal and external), and really excel at building a SaaS company brand.
You will take full responsibility for the Corporate and Product brand. This will involve working with the internal digital marketing team to maximise the Nvolve GroupTM using all forms of marketing tools. You will be key in defining the company's overall marketing and PR strategy, incorporating key industry and digital insights to position the organisation as a market leader.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Journalism or equivalent experience essential.
- 5+ years' relevant experience within a similar SaaS industry.
- Keen interest in SaaS including a focus on emerging digital trends.
- Exceptional communication and written skills with previous experience in a similar SaaS company.
- Must be well versed in current SaaS marketing trends, best practices, reporting, and maintain knowledge base of future trends.
- Must be data driven with an analytical mind-set.
- Ability to multi-task, juggle competing priorities, while delivering on tight timelines.
- High energy and positive mind-set that embraces any challenge.
- Thrives in an independent environment where tasks, priorities and projects change rapidly.
- Previous people management experience is an advantage.
- This is a Full Time Position (9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday) and is based in our offices in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland. Alternative working patterns such as Remote / Home working and / or Part Time hours will be considered for experienced candidates.
- Base Salary of €30,000 to €33,000 depending on experience plus performance related commission circa 10% of Salary.
- Total OTE circa€33,000-€36,300
For immediate interview please submit a current CV.