Our exclusive Global technology vendor provides a range of Cloud Data Management software solutions targeted at improving the effectiveness and efficiency of businesses, saving both time and money.
The Software Sales Executive will be based in their Letterkenny, Donegal office and will be part of a team responsible for driving their growth. This will be done by selling the benefits of the Cloud Data Management software to key decision makers within organisations that:
● Have registered an interest in using client software through marketing activities
● Been identified as strategically aligned to client offerings.
● Have been sourced through targeted account planning and development
This is an excellent opportunity for a true target-oriented sales executive to join a global and rapidly expanding software company.
This is a full time, traditional office position with field-based duties with a competitive base salary and variable pay achieved via quota attainment. A basic salary of c.30k depending on experience plus OTE around 60k uncapped for successful candidate.
Day to day responsibilities
● Managing a sales pipeline
● Lead generation
● Liaising with leads who have expressed interest in our service through trials and signups and assisting them in understanding the benefits the service can offer them.
● Selling by telephone to companies that have opened a free trial or have contacted us.
● Identifying through research and awareness, organisations that would benefit from purchasing software in the identified target markets
● Cold calling and selling to key decision makers within companies that will benefit from our services.
● Creating and sending written proposals
● Conducting demonstrations to prospective customers
● Obtaining meetings with interested parties
● Presenting to the key decision makers within companies.
● Keeping the CRM database up to date
● To manage both time and priorities effectively
● Selling to suspects and prospects in the areas identified and prioritised as being those companies in our core markets that will benefit most from the client's services.
● To be a strong representative of the client at all times
● Liasing effectively with the support team and customer success team
● Communicating with the marketing team on support needed to carry out business development objectives
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
● They are Degree educated
● 3 years experience of sales experience a plus
● They have a strong track record of effectively growing a large territory, high volume of leads and achieving sales targets
● They have a clear understanding of the sales process
● They can demonstrate high activity levels in driving their sales career forwards
● They are interested in over achieving on targets and are motivated by the rewards that are associated with exceeding expectations
● They are articulate and persuasive with strong written/oral communication and presentation skills
● They can adapt to changing demands in a fast paced environment and the appropriate time management and organisation skills to be effective in this environment
● They will relish the opportunity for personal growth and development as a result of work for a fast growing company and will demonstrate the appropriate energy, drive and commitment to achieve this
Desirable Additional Experience
In addition it will be an advantage if the candidate has experience in selling SaaS solutions, although this is not essential it will be preferred.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter through link for immediate screening interview in strict confidence.
Closing date for applications 14th June.