QA Automation Engineer
On behalf of our Global Data Management as a Service client we are seeking a QA Automation Engineer to work on their Cloud Platform built on AWS that provides common infrastructure services across flagship products. It provides a single pane of access to all the products while providing common services like admin management, SSO, common dashboard, API Gateway etc.
● Independently create feature test plans based on development and feature completion milestones.
● Leverage automation framework for automating feature tests and augment to the existing framework/libraries for enabling new feature tests.
● Create/maintain testbed setup and document the steps for the same.
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development cycle
● Own end-to-end test execution for user stories.
● Timely reporting, tracking and updating of issues and test cases
● 2-5 years of total experience
● Should have worked extensively with test automation, creating test plans and testing multiple product modules
● Hands on experience with Python-Selenium or Cypress, will be preferred.
● Working knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes will be an advantage
● Awareness of general manual and automation concepts and all types of testing methods
● Should be able to quickly analyze failures and trace back to issues in the product or the automation suite
● Knowledge of the Backup or Storage domain will be an advantage.
Salary to 40k plus 10% bonus, pension contribution and healthcare.
Please submit a current CV and cover letter to be considered for the role.