Software Development Manager (Innovation Lead)
Software Development Manager (Innovation)
On behalf of our Irish SaaS security awareness company are seeking to employ a key manager, to manage our Research and Development and Innovation function. This new role is critically important as the right candidate will be the liaison between their sales and technical teams - identifying, managing and developing new product features based on client and market requirements. The client have identified several innovative Cyber Security products and wish to bring them to market with the right candidate leading on innovation.
- Implement new programs and protocols to facilitate R&D activities in the company
- Research and plan new cybersecurity products that address real-world human cyber risks that are affecting clients around the world
- Liaise with the sales team to ascertain client feedback, analyse problems faced, and identify solutions that could be sold as additional services or add-ons
- Liaise with the technical team in collaborating on new products, ascertain costs and determine the viability
- Prioritise and Manage new product delivery projects and track all activities
- Supervise every step and actively take part in the development process
- Prepare and Manage revenue R&D tax claims, Innovation vouchers / grants with EI and research grants with SFI
- Develop modular, highly scalable, high-performance solutions for an enterprise class platform
- Perform as a development team member in an agile environment
- Design, implement and test software features
- Design flexible and extensible architectures for new features and modules
Skills / Experience
- Strong .NET skills
- Azure technologies
- Knowledge of .Net MVC
- Dependency Injection /IOC
- Entity framework, SQL server development experience
- jQuery, HTML5, CSS, Ajax
- CSS/LESS/SASS – Bootstrap desirable
- NET MVC. HttpModules, ActionFilters, Dependency Resolver etc
- Rest / Web API
- Agile, Test Driven development practice
- Unit-tests frameworks
- Mocking frameworks
- Passion for designing & developing
- Excellent Communicator
- Team player
The client also offers a flexible work environment where working from home is permitted.
Salary: High negotiable plus bens.
Commensurate on experience with an opportunity for your career to flourish in this exciting and fast changing new industry.
If you are interested in this position or want to learn more please apply with a current CV and cover letter.