Software Engineer (UI)
Our client delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Their Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. The patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
- Follow the best practices for code development and code hygiene. Write modular and unit tested code.
- Work with other developers on the development team on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions.
- Work with the the development team to support and maintain existing production code in the field and develop, deliver new enhancements & products.
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web application development.
- Take end to end responsibility of the assigned tasks/modules/features by interacting with different stakeholders like Product Managers, UX designers, QA, etc.
- Work in SCRUM / Agile environment. Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- 2-5 years of experience in developing Web applications
- Should have a good understanding of both Frontend as well as Backend.
- Expertise with web application architecture, application security and REST APIs.
- Proficient in ES6+, Redux, jQuery, HTML, CSS,
- Expert knowledge of front-end build pipeline and tools (npm, webpack etc)
- Should Understand basic Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Sound debugging skills using tools like browser's developer tools, Fiddler, Postman etc.
- Good to have- Working knowledge of design tools, Unix, docker, CI/CD, Git etc.
Highly competitive basic salary, 10% bonus, pension, healthcare, share options.
Please submit a current CV and cover letter to apply.