Software Engineer - Go, Python, Java.
We are seeking a committed problem solver to join our client's software development team based in Letterkenny, Donegal, Ireland.
Our client delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Their Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity
planning, and software management. The client's patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
The Cloud Platform is the platform built on AWS that provides common infrastructure services across flagship products. It provides a single pane of access to all the products while providing common services like admin management, SSO, common dashboard, API, Gateway etc.
Software Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for complete software development cycle.
- Gathering & understanding requirements.
- Design, development & implementation independently.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and quality delivery.
- Will be able to work in end to end features.
- 2 - 5 years of experience, preferably in a product company. (we are also seeking Senior and Principal Engineers - advertised on talentsocial site).
- Hands on experience in either Go/Python/C/C++/Java on Unix/Linux or
- Excellent programming skills along with Data structures, Algorithms,
- Experience in working with SoA will be an advantage
- Experience in Cloud Technologies (preferably AWS) will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Agile methodologies like Scrum etc.
- Knowledge of the Backup or Storage domain will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes will be an advantage
Please submit a current CV to be considered for the position for immediate consideration. If you could include the following in your cover letter it would be great. Why you have applied for the role, key strengths, earliest start date, work permit / visa status and salary requirement. All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.