Sales Development Representative (SDR)
On behalf of our innovative SaaS company based in Letterkenny, Donegal, Ireland we are seeking a highly articulate and motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR). This is an opportunity for someone either early in their career or an exceptional graduate taking their first steps into business-to-business (B2B) technology sales. This unique opportunity will help you develop a successful career in the lucrative area of Software Sales as well as helping to build a local success story. Be part of something special.
The new SDR will be responsible for researching sales prospects and generating sales leads for the company. You will increase lead generation through outbound lead generation activities based on email, phone, social media and direct mail, using an existing successful process The SDR will also manage outbound campaigns for a number of the company's clients and help with online lead generation through posting to their blog and via their LinkedIn and Twitter accounts. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing their own weekly plan, reporting directly to the Managing Director and reviewing progress weekly.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Reach out to prospective customers via email and phone using a consistent, weekly approach
- Get up to speed quickly with technology required to perform role including email automation, social platforms and crm system
- Research and contact new sales prospects developing innovative approaches to reaching targets in new locations and industries
- Carry out Sales demonstration video calls and prepare sales proposals in order to close new business and acquire new customers
- Develop weekly reporting on activities and success metrics to help drive continuous analysis and improvement
- Effective use of social media to help drive inbound leads
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested sales prospects
- A strong desire to learn and succeed in technology sales and marketing
- Ambitious competitive nature, someone who wants to reach their full potential and be high achieving
- Highly articulate with excellent written communication skills demonstrable through emails, presentations and blog posts
- Confidence to conduct sales calls over the phone and through web video
- Ability to represent our clients to new potential customers at senior management level
- Superior personal time management
- Can quickly grasp new technology and benefits to business
- Technical skills to create and deliver high impact presentations
- Critical thinker with persuasive communication skills who can handle objections
- Relevant Third level qualification.
- Previous experience in a B2B software company in software sales either through placement or employment
- Can demonstrate success in a targeted sales environment
A competitive salary, experienced mentor and successful career path will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please apply with a current CV and cover letter explaining why we should hire you to be considered further. Immediate interview and fast appointment available. Closing date Friday 5th March.