Our award-winning software client help organisations keep their staff safe online, whilst helping protect the company’s information assets. As a leader in this extensive global market, they need people with talent, creativity and drive who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of the organisation. Innovation is at the core of what they do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result.
If you are excited by the position, and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Implement high quality code in an agile environment and with a focus on creating impact for our end
- Working closely with the development team to ensure that all aspects of the platform are well designed
- and interact smoothly
- Work in a way that promotes high test coverage, development standards, code reviews and great
- Detailing the specifications of how features, improvements, and user requirements will be built so that they fulfil business needs, including architectural design and development documentation.
- Work with the Management Team (CTO and Engineering Managers) to understand the product roadmap and prioritisation of our development work to ensure that you create the most impact for the organisation.
- Providing software support to customers on existing and new solutions.
- Liaising with Customers, Projects Managers or Account Managers on resources scheduling / re- scheduling for time and material minor projects.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
Do you fit this profile?
- A Degree or Masters in Computing or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Working knowledge Object Oriented Programming and Agile Programming Methodologies
- C# .NET Programming Knowledge, including ASP.NET
- SQL Server knowledge
- SCIM / LDAP / AD Programming a plus
- Strong communication skills, good work ethic and a willingness and persistence to innovate personally
- Ability to deliver effectively against set targets under minimal supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team & individually
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent
What you will get in return:
- A challenge – interesting work in a growing cyber security market
- Fast track your career as we continue to expand, and your skill set develops
- Competitive salary
- Pension matched up to 8%
- Health Cash Benefit plan post probation
- 32 holidays per year, growing with length of service at 6 month and 2-year anniversary
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Our client wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note that the company completes Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.
35k plus pension contribution, healthcare and detailed career plan.