Senior Compliance Manager
Our exclusive Global client is seeking a Senior Compliance Manager. The company delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. They are trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data globally.
- Applying for compliance certification and regulatory approval. Develop regulatory strategies, effectively manage timelines, and oversee submissions for new or changes to existing product registrations.
- Identify, communicate, and develop recommendations to mitigate regulatory project or product risk with contingency planning, including corrective or preventive action.
- Evaluating internal operational and procedural compliance.
- Analyzing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation.
- Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to Management and designated departments.
- Developing and executing new compliance policies and procedures as required.
- Monitor, assess the potential impact and develop appropriate action plans for new or emerging regulations, initiatives, and regulatory changes.
- Develop and maintain best practices, guidelines, procedures, tools, and/or training to standardize the process, drive continuous improvement, and educate others on regulatory compliance requirements..
- Maintaining communication with compliance regulators and following up on applications.
- Researching industry compliance regulations and policies.
Qualifications & Skills
- Combination of industry related 4-year degree or accreditation or equivalent
- 6-8 years experience as a Compliance Analyst/Specialist in a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and standards like ISO-27000, PCI, SOC 2 and HIPAA.. Working knowledge of laws, regulations, and relevant compliance programs under EPA, FDA, CPSC, or other, as appropriate, to ensure compliance throughout the product life cycle.
- Exceptional ability to formulate compliance policies, procedures, and related documentation.
- Analytical abilities and ability to research complex compliance topics.
- Ability to accurately complete applications for compliance certification.
- Ability to understand and interpret regulatory and technical documents.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Resilient and able to persevere in the face of obstacles.
- Ability to drive functional excellence to foster innovation, optimize time to market, and minimize product and portfolio risk.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to engage and influence various audiences at multiple levels in the organization..
- Must be based in Ireland, ideally within commuting distance of Letterkenny
Salary range is 58 - 70k plus 10% bonus, healthcare and share options package.
Please apply in strict confidence to arrange a call to discuss in detail.