Marketing Operations Manager.
On behalf of our exclusive Donegal headquartered FMCG client we are seeking a dynamic experienced Marketing Operations Manager to help them reach their niche global market. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years marketing experience in a similar position, with at least two of these at management level.
We are seeking a creative individual who has the ability to tactically manage the marketing channels, you will have a strong data mindset, required to select the right channels and customer messages as well as provide robust reporting, offering a very clear picture of return on investment and informing future marketing budget decisions. You will naturally possess and be able to demonstrate a strong growth hacker mindset, bringing new ideas to the table for investment and be agile enough to test ideas quickly and progress these or switch to new strategies rapidly as required. Always being led by the data.
Essentially you will take the day to day running of the team and manage the marketing channels, presenting the CMO/CEO with a daily dashboard of how efficiently marketing is operating and then on a quarterly basis help the CMO/CEO decide on the biggest strategic decisions on what marketing is doing.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and able to progress themselves to CMO in a relatively short time under expert guidance.
- Third level qualification in Creative, Business, IT or Marketing discipline.
- At least 5 years commercial experience growing a product and reaching new global marketplaces
- Strategic and highly organised manager of marketing operations
- Previous success growing a product globally
- Excellent communication, presenting and influencing skills
- Creative growth hacking mindset and entrepreneurial in outlook
- Advanced data and information management skills
In return we offer you the opportunity to advance your Marketing career to the highest levels under the expert guidance of a proven successful entrepreneur in a globally lucrative high growth marketplace. We will pay above average market salary for the right individual.
Please forward a current CV and cover letter highlighting why you are perfect for the role or apply with Linkedin profile for immediate consideration.