Manager, Human Resources
TCC is looking for a Manger in Human Resources to join our expanding team.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions; ensures policies, procedures and reporting compliance.
- Ensures compliance with the Family Medical Leave Act requirements
- Oversees and maintains the processing of Worker’s Compensation claims
- Maintains the employee handbook
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs acting as a consultant to management on specific human resource problems and concerns
- Oversees the processing of adverse actions, grievances and other employee relations matters
- Drives annual performance review program
- Oversees the processing of personnel/payroll transactions and personnel file maintenance
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster a positive on-boarding experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, Masters or J.D. a plus
- 8+ years related experience
- Familiarity with state labor laws; experience in Georgia and California a plus