Stores Operative – Walkinstown TC Matthews Carpets
We're looking for a dependable Stores Operative to join our Walkinstown Stores Team.
As a Stores Operative, you will be responsible for all stores / warehouse duties including:
- Ensuring efficient and professional running of the stores in accordance with our company procedures
- Goods inwards from our suppliers
- Goods outwards to our fitters
- Forklift driving,
- Carpet cutting,
- Warehouse standards, e.g. health and safety, stock control
- Administrative tasks.
Experience / Qualifications
· Previous experience of working in a Stores / Warehousing is essential
· Ability to prioritise and ability to work at pace when necessary
· Forktruck Licence is a distinct advantage
· Full training will be given from experienced and friendly staff members
This is a Full Time and Permanent role.
The hours of work are:
- 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, plus
- 8am to 10am Saturdays (required overtime).