Do you share our passion for interiors, and want to further your career in the retail flooring industry?
If so, we'd love you to join our progressive and growing team.
We're looking for an Experienced Sales Associate with 2+ years flooring experience for our growing Lucan shop.
As a Sales Associate, you will:
- Inspire and support each customer to make the right product choice for them, and
- Go the extra mile by ensuring each customer is satisfied that their new flooring enhances their home.
If you’re friendly and approachable, have an eye for design, are customer focused with lots of enthusiasm, you’ll fit right in.
Why join the TC Matthews Team?
- We’re proud to say we’re Irish owned and that we've a strong reputation amongst our customer base for quality and value in retail flooring for over 30 years.
- We know our success is down to our people who put our customers at the heart and show know-how, energy and dedication every day.
- As experts in our field, we’re passionate about our people developing expert know-how and you’ll get plenty of dedicated training.
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous Commission structure for each sale and other incentives
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Thorough product training and ongoing updates and refreshers
- 29 days holidays including public holidays
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The day to day will include consulting with our customers, in order to recommend and deliver the flooring solution that best suits their requirements/lifestyle.
- Full ownership of the sales process, from arranging appointments for our estimators, calculating costings, coordinating logistics and fittings, all while remaining in close contact with the customer to ensure we are exceeding their expectations at every interaction.
- Achieving and exceeding personal sales targets
- Working with the Team to ensure a high level of team performance and positivity.
- Processing paperwork in an timely and efficient manner.
- Be constantly informing yourself of product knowledge of stock within your department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to learn comprehensive product knowledge
- Passion for Retail
- Previous experience in flooring, or interiors, along with calculations in square yards or metres, would be advantageous, though not necessary, as full training will be provided
The ideal Candidate:
- Must have at least 2 years + previous Retail Flooring Experience (essential)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Positive and Focused