True sales champions consistently and efficiently convert leads into customers, and ultimately into advocates. Committed to hiring only the best people, TempBuddy is the natural home for proactive sales professionals who want to make a positive impact on their clients.
Our award-winning success is powered by the brightest people who place customers and workers at the forefront of every action. Joining us at an early stage in our development in a rapidly expanding team, you will be rewarded with an amazing opportunity to be part of an innovative tech start-up offering accelerated learning and career progression.
This role is for you if you…
- Are passionate about customers and have been told you’re a “people person”
- Want to sell a product that customers are motivated to buy because it helps them achieve more
- Thrive on achieving goals every month and being recognised and valued by your clients
- Have an enquiring, progressive mindset and yearn to improve yourself, our methods and processes every day
- Are excited by disruptive concepts like Uber and inspired by contributing to the future of an industry game-changer
- Get in an elevator and if the doors are closing, you’re the one who pushes the “open door” button and sticks out your arm
This is what you’ll do...
- Advocate TempBuddy within your contacts and the industry to generate leads
- Target potential customers through outreach and developing your network
- Demonstrate the software in person or remotely using screen-sharing conference tools
- Negotiate and close deals, lots of deals
- Serve as the primary point of contact for existing TempBuddy customers, including key strategic accounts
- Understand customer needs and challenges and consult using best practices to help increase the efficiency of customer acquisition
- Make strategic recommendations to activate additional features which will enhance the customer experience
This is what we’re looking for...
- Energetic, charismatic and self-motivated team players who are passionate about the customer journey
- 2+ years experience in a target-driven sales role, ideally promoting and showcasing business software, workforce or staffing solutions in person and virtually
- A keen ability to listen first, understand client requirements andthenmake meaningful recommendations
- Impeccable organisational and project management skills with attention to detail and capable of self-managing multiple tasks
- Tolerance for ambiguity and flexibility for changing requirements
Salary is competitive and negotiable with generous bonus structure, and huge personal growth opportunities.