Role: Customer Service Adviser
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £17,500 - £18,500 negotiable
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9-5pm
NRS Healthcare is the UK's leading provider of Community Equipment Services, we deliver complete end-to-end services through all stages of equipment provision and recycling.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can help us in our mission to improve people's quality of life and independence every day. Our services allow people to remain in their homes, this helps prevent extended hospital stays, allowing the NHS to deliver frontline care where it is needed most. Our Customer Service Advisors are a pivotal part of the success of the service we provide.
What we look for in a customer service adviser
- IT literacy and administration skills, the ability to undertake sales order processing and update systems
- Excellent customer service skills, friendly and approachable telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure, resilience when needed and an empathetic nature
- A team worker with a flexible approach and good communication skills
- Attention to detail
In return we offer you the following;
- A chance to work as part of a great team doing a rewarding job
- Competitive salary and benefits package such as pension, life assurance, discounts and offers
- Enhanced holiday of 33 days per year (inc banks) which increases with service up to 38 days per year (inc banks)
- Participation in our employee recognition scheme
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Customer Service Adviser role, then please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you should be considered for the position.