This challenging and interesting role involves the development and enhancement of our flagship Content Management System (CMS) and related products. The role is located in our office in Wroclaw, Poland, and is part of a larger team based in Dublin.
We’re a globally recognized company who can count some of the world’s leading universities and colleges among our clients. We’re expanding all the time and now have offices and partners worldwide.
You will ideally have 2+ years’ development experience, have a passion for creating state of the art software and be goal oriented and innovative.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a cutting edge team who are the best at what they do.
What you will do:
· You will work closely with our Software Architect to specify and develop new features, modifications
or modules for TERMINALFOUR products
· You will resolve known bugs / issues with the software in liaison with our Q.A. team
Skills and Experience you will need:
· IT/Computer science degree or third level equivalent
· Experience using Java/J2EE Application Frameworks, including Spring and Hibernate
· Experience writing and using RESTFUL web services
· Experience developing software using TDD methodologies
· Knowledge of a source control system, preferably GIT
· Really good communication skills and enjoy being part of a hard-working team
· Fluent English language skills
· Full authorisation to work in Poland
Skills and Experience that are an advantage:
· RDBMs including Oracle, MySQL & Microsoft SQL Server
· Apache CXF
· J2EE Application Servers and LDAP
We look forward to hearing from you.