TERMINALFOUR wishes to engage a results-driven Content Writer, on a Freelance basis, to assist us to review and enrich our sales and marketing content. We want to ensure we are positioned to take full advantage of opportunities for new and retained business. We are looking for a self-starter who enjoys creating content and business proposals that are engaging, persuasive, customer-focused and results-oriented and that adhere to a company tone, voice, style and other brand criteria. An interest in web design, digital marketing and knowledge of the Higher Education market space would be a big advantage.
TERMINALFOUR is a digital marketing & web content management platform for higher education. We enable over 200 Universities & Colleges to drive student recruitment, retention, alumni fundraising & research promotion by maximizing the effectiveness of their digital & content strategies.
What you will do:
Working with our Tender & Bid Administrator, review our tender and bid library and documentation, and other sales and marketing content, to ensure we are crafting proposals that speak to our clients' needs, are memorable, differentiate us from our competitors, are consistent (linguistically, voice & message) and excite our current and prospective clients. Provide advice and expertise by crafting this content to reach this desired outcome.
Working with relevant team members across the company, create compelling and engaging blog posts, white papers, product collateral, social media content and web copy. We want you to help us expand our market visibility and awareness and drive more value through online content.
- Review and develop our tender and bid, sales and marketing content, ensuring it is best in class and consistent across tone, voice and branding
- Transform complex, technical narrative and responses into simple, compelling language that masterfully delivers TERMINALFOUR's message to the customer
- Generate and propose ideas for new content types to drive results
- Advise and assist in crafting persuasive and winning sales proposals focused in the higher education, digital marketing space
- Critically proofread, edit and advise on final proposal documents, with reference to consistency of style and message, clarity and definition of responses and full alignment of responses to customer needs
- Craft engaging multi-channel marketing content including blog posts and case studies
- Contribute to and improve the content management repository
Skills and Experience you will need:
- Strong storytelling and writing skills in the English language
- Experience writing and designing winning sales proposals
- Proven record of developing content in B2B technology related field
- Ability to synthesize large volumes of information and express them clearly in writing
- Ability to weed out contextual and grammatical errors
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal, team and general communication skills
- Knowledge of Higher Education, Digital Marketing and Web preferred
- Third level qualification in a relative field
We look forward to hearing from you
TERMINALFOUR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.