Digital Marketing Executive
This role is responsible for co-coordinating and implementing the execution of TERMINALFOUR’s marketing strategy. Digital Content Marketing is a key cornerstone of our strategy – we run successful webinars, B2B social media campaigns and surveys. We are widely regarded as thought leaders on Digital Marketing and Student Experience in higher education.
Our digital content marketing strategy covers our core business, new acquisitions and some exciting and innovative projects we are working on in the Higher Education space. There is ample scope for you to develop this role as you see fit – for instance, recruit content contributors, external agencies, work with partners, incorporate new digital strategies and initiatives, and so on.
This is a very hands-on B2B marketing role, reporting into the Head of Sales and Marketing. You will be results focused with the main emphasis on content, campaigns and conversion. You will develop a digital marketing programme that supports the sales pipeline and sales team by driving Marketing Qualified Leads.
You should have strong hands-on experience working with digital marketing tools, data and systems including segmenting CRM data, configuring marketing automation, executing email marketing campaigns and setting up web landing pages.
What You Will Do:
The overall goal for this role is to drive online lead generation and awareness, including responsibility for:
- Achieving core marketing KPIs (Online Marketing Qualified Leads and BANT Qualified event leads via online channels)
- Inbound marketing and campaign lead generation, online advertising and marketing automation activities
On a day to day basis, this will involve:
- Planning, managing and executing TERMINALFOUR’s content and marketing calendar, covering events, blog posts, social engagement campaigns and webinars
- Working with our clients to gather and tell success stories, both online and offline
- Writing original, on-trend and engaging blog posts
- Coordinating with third party contributors to TERMINALFOUR’s Higher Education Digital Marketing Blog, webinars, video production and other online activities
- Planning, managing and executing key campaigns such as our annual Higher Education Digital Marketing Survey
- Managing TERMINALFOUR’s web and social channels
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing
- Evaluating new technologies and ensuring that the TERMINALFOUR brand is at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
What You Will Bring to the Role:
- Energetic, hands-on, digitally savvy, business focused and comfortable communicating to internal leadership, clients and industry experts
- A self-starter and highly organised, capable of executing a strategy with minimal supervision
- A passion for all things marketing and technology related
- A very strong knowledge and experience of implementing digital marketing tools and techniques, including analytics, email marketing, marketing automation, content targeting, social media management and banner ads/re-targeting
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- A minimum of 3 years “hands on” digital marketing experience in a busy commercial environment
- Experience working in or with Higher Education will give you a distinct advantage, as will a qualification in Marketing
- Fully eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
Our product is the driving force behind the digital marketing and recruitment success of thousands of higher education website worldwide. Join us and let TERMINALFOUR also be the driving force behind your career success. The opportunities in this role are excellent over time, in line with our ambitious growth plans.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TERMINALFOUR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not require Recruitment Agency Assistance with this role, thank you.