Ruby on Rails Developer
Do you want to develop really innovative new applications in Ruby on Rails?
Do you want to influence the roadmap and direction our new products take?
TERMINALFOUR is currently recruiting a Ruby on Rails Developer to work on the development of some new and exciting products we're adding to our portfolio. The job is located in our European HQ in Dublin city centre, Ireland.
We’re a globally recognized company who can count some of the world’s leading universities and colleges among our clients. We’re expanding all the time and now have offices and partners worldwide.
What you will need for the role:
- Good Ruby on Rails skills in a production environment
- Strong skills in building scalable hosting infrastructure on AWS
- Familiar with TDD with RSpec and/or minitest
- Some familiarity with writing APIs for consumption with ReactJS
- Ideally, some experience with PostgresSQL
- Experience of dealing with clients
- If you have previous experience in a DevOps role that would be very beneficial (but not a requirement)
- You should be eager to learn and quick to acquire new knowledge and skills
- Fluent English Language Skills
- Fully eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
There are excellent career advancement opportunities in this role, and within TERMINALFOUR in general.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TERMINALFOUR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.