This position will play a key role in territory development, opportunity identification, qualification and revenue generation of products or services within the Higher Education sector worldwide. The individual will identify, profile, engage and penetrate target account bases and drive net new revenue growth for TERMINALFOUR. The candidate will be responsible for producing qualified leads and opportunities through telephone, email and on-line sales lead generation techniques.
You must be comfortable speaking with busy, smart professionals over the phone, qualifying them against our buying criteria, and getting them started in our sales process by setting up initial demos with our sales team.
The role may be based in our Dublin or Boston office, or in certain circumstances could be carried out remotely, and can be carried out on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Previous experience in an inside sales/ lead generation role
- Target-driven and tenacious
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Highly organised and efficient
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- To plan effective sales campaigns and target new B2B clients
- Contact potential clients by telephone, email and on-line social networking tools to identify opportunities:
- Contact 60+ prospects daily
- Qualify pre-opportunities by identifying Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeframe
- Generate pipeline for the sales organization through marketing programs and coordinate meetings with TERMINALFOUR Regional Sales Representatives
- Arrange and participate in telephone conference calls and demos with potential clients and partners
- Maintain all data within TERMINALFOUR’s CRM system
Planning, Reporting & Identifying Potential Target Markets
- Contribute to TERMINALFOUR’s Sales & Marketing strategy
- Build and update potential target contact lists and coordinate all leads with appropriate team members and/or third parties
- Create and update reports on progress against targets
TERMINALFOUR is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We look forward to hearing from you
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you