Tendering Specialist / Lead (Dublin)
We are recruiting for a talented individual who can manage and contribute to the bid process from start to finish. The role will enhance and support our Sales and Account Management teams in creating winning tender responses.
The key skills required are excellent organisation and writing skills, ability to understand key ‘win themes’, supporting the creation of bespoke content for bid inclusion, and excellent project management. We are looking for a candidate who can help translate existing text to relevant messaging, ensuring appropriate pitch and tone. A keen eye for detail and proofing is essential, as is ensuring a clear and consistent company voice which presents TERMINALFOUR at the highest professional level in our marketplace.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
Proposal / Tender Writing and Management
- Be responsible for central control of document production, drafting and submission, while contributing as an experienced writer to the team.
- Manage and improve the tender submission process, ensuring that submission deadlines are met and that TERMINALFOUR submits the best proposal possible in every case.
- Build the majority of the proposal / tender document from existing generic content. Project- manage the completion and editing of the document by product experts and sales staff.
- Proof read and quality assure the final proposal / tender documents before submission.
- Identify and track opportunities to tender for work with existing and target clients.
- Manage the Tender Library and content ensuring it is kept up-to-date and continuously improved.
- Write and edit new content which can be subsequently reused in future tender documents.
- Review bid responses and organize and co-ordinate post-tender feedback meetings.
- Track and report on results, trends and statistics.
- Record tender / bid info in our Customer Relationship Management System.
- Coordinate all communications between the TERMINALFOUR team and the organisation running the RFP/Tender (via email /tender portal etc.)
- Assist the team in preparing for external presentations and demonstrations.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous in-depth experience writing professional tender documents and quotations.
- Excellent proof reading skills, with an eye for detail.
- Computer literate to an advanced level in office productivity software.
- Highly organized, efficient project management skills, can meet deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively across departments and interact with clients.
- Proven ability to implement and improve processes and systems.
- Proven ability to act on own initiative.
- A third level degree in a relevant area.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.