TERMINALFOUR is a rapidly growing and ambitious global company with a leading digital marketing and web content management platform for higher education, as well as an increasing range of enhanced solutions and third-party products for this market.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, part-time, Sales Executive to help us increase our existing business in the higher education sector in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), selling our full range of solutions and products. We already count some of the leading universities and prestigious colleges in the region among our 200+ worldwide clients. We’re really excited by the potential for growing this business, by adding new clients as well as offering additional products and solutions to our existing customers. While the main focus of the role is on new sales, you will spend around 15% of your time on scheduled catch-up calls and visits with our existing ANZ clients.
This is a family-friendly role – we’d like you to work 2 to 3 days per week. You’ll have great support from the head office in Ireland, but plenty of autonomy to put your own stamp on the role. Results are what matter to us – both in terms of increasing revenues and customer satisfaction.
As a Sales Executive, you should understand how to sell web based solutions and services. You will bring value to the sales process through your advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges and should feel comfortable talking with decision makers at all levels.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Promote the TERMINALFOUR suite of solutions in Australia and New Zealand
- Plan effective sales campaigns to target new and existing clients
- Identify opportunities by contacting potential clients by telephone, email and social media
- Manage the pipeline and forecast effectively
- Manage the end to end sales cycle in your region
- Meet and exceed revenue targets
- Contribute timely commercial information for RFPs and RFIs to sales colleagues
- Participate in industry trade shows and conferences as needed
- Understand and keep current with web technology concepts and market trends
- Maintain all data within TERMINALFOUR’s CRM system
The required skills and experience are:
- Experience and knowledge of the Digital Marketing, Content Management or Web Technology sector
- Experience working in or with the Higher Education sector
- Successful track record in consultative/solution selling roles, meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- A passion for excellent customer service
- A high level of self-reliance and self-management
- Work well under pressure, adhering to deadlines while maintaining high levels of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- A committed team player
- You must have existing authorisation to work in the ANZ region
TERMINALFOUR is an equal opportunities employer.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.