Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
TERMINALFOUR is a rapidly growing and ambitious global company with a leading digital marketing and web content management platform for higher education, as well as an increasing range of enhanced solutions and third-party products for this market.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Pre-Sales Consultant to join our sales team. The role involves consulting with current and potential customers, to help them plan, specify and deploy TERMINALFOUR products and solutions. You will help to drive the pre-sales process in this area, positioning to both business and technical users. You will provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales phase, consulting with internal technical teams on possible solutions, and supporting the wider sales team and partners on proposal activities.
Essentially, we are looking for a web techie with great presentation skills, who can really listen, identify opportunities for our customers, capture customer requirements and articulate solutions, to ensure our Higher Education clients are leaders in digital engagement.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Provide technical expertise to the TERMINALFOUR Sales team, potential customers and partners throughout the sales cycle
- Confidently present and demonstrate TERMINALFOUR software, in person and remotely, positioning to both business and technical audiences
- Contribute to as well as prepare bids and proposals, particularly in relation to technical features
- Visualize and conceptualize the solution during the pre-sales process, and work closely with potential customers to plan and structure the solution
- Develop, update and manage TERMINALFOUR demonstration collateral for our website and pre-sales software evaluation
- Attend, present at and represent TERMINALFOUR at trade shows and conferences
- Provide consultancy and pre-sales product assistance to our partners and re-sellers
- Assist partners with mutual bid and proposal preparation
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous in-depth experience using the TERMINALFOUR platform is essential
- Excellent presentation skills with strong capability to demonstrate technical solutions
- Excellent knowledge and experience of web development processes, tools and standards
- In-depth experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building with the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
- Strong analytical skills, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Experience of drafting winning bid and proposal documents
- Knowledge of content and information management best practices including metadata, search and accessibility
- Strongly able to develop effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Ability to cope with pressure and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to travel internationally as required
Benefits include Medical and Dental, 401K,
20 days’ vacation leave annually which increases to 25 days with service
TERMINALFOUR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.