TERMINALFOUR is a rapidly growing and ambitious global company with a leading digital marketing and web content management platform for higher education, as well as an increasing range of enhanced solutions and third-party products for this market.
We are now looking for a talented Project Manager to join our team in Dublin. The right candidate will be a skilled, resourceful and an experienced project manager, a strong and confident communicator with a proactive style. The working environment is fast paced, and project managers may be responsible for a number of projects in varying stages of the development process at any given time. Excellent time management, attention to detail and prioritization skills are imperative, as is the ability to multi-task.
As TERMINALFOUR has an international client base some travel will be required.
The Role and Responsibilities
Working as part of our global professional services team, you will:
- Build solid and enduring relationships with our clients
- Formulate and update Project plans and maintain schedules using MS Project
- Review and monitor progress against the project plan, ensuring outputs are delivered to time and quality specifications
- Manage risks, issues and resources to achieve milestone dates
- Manage projects within the agreed budget, applying defined change management processes when required
- Estimate Project Costs as required
- Work with the Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure accurate and timely reporting on project performance
- Co-ordinate weekly meetings/project update calls with our clients
- Escalate any risk to quality, budget or schedule to PMO manager at regular project update meetings
Skills and Experience You Will Need
- Proven track record in Project Management (PMP Certification required), PRINCE 2 Methodology
- Track record in delivering medium to large scale CMS development, integration and migration of IT projects. A strong technical background is advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management Disciplines (Risk, Issue, Change, Deliverable Management), Methods and Tools (MS Project, Scheduling, JIRA)
- Self-starter and a “Can Do” attitude
- Knowledge of and interest in web related technologies - HTML skills and CMS experience a distinct benefit
- Good client facing experience, managing third parties and vendors
- Strong people management skills – both locally and remote (off shore teams)
- Solid analytical and process skills with a particular emphasis on project management and web development methodologies (PMI Framework/Waterfall/Agile)
- Attention to detail and quality essential
- Fluent English language skills, spoken and written
- Ability to travel internationally when required
TERMINALFOUR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.