Web Development Implementation Analyst
TERMINALFOUR is a rapidly growing and ambitious global company with a leading digital marketing and web content management platform for higher education, as well as an increasing range of enhanced solutions and third-party products for this market.
We are currently hiring an Implementation Analyst who will work as part of the Professional Services team. The role can be based in the US, UK, or Ireland and has the possibility of a remote working location. Any successful applicant would require some training in Dublin, Ireland – length of training would be dependent on previous TERMINALFOUR software experience (pending work authorisation).
The role will require both a business and technical skillset. You will work closely with our global Higher Education client base to evaluate, analyse, define and document implementation requirements for their website and intranet, and translate these requirements into solution specifications that map to TERMINALFOUR’s product.
In this role, you will provide best practice consultancy to our clients, ensuring that they fully understand the capability and reach of the TERMINALFOUR product. You will also act as a liaison with our web development team, ensuring client requirements are understood and implemented according to specifications.
As TERMINALFOUR has a global client base some travel and work outside of normal office hours will be necessary from time to time.
- Participate in workshops with client stakeholders to define and refine functional requirements into meaningful solutions
- Use strong analytical skills and insights to provide recommendations for changes and convince key company decision makers of the business benefits of the proposed solutions
- Identify and drive requirement trade-offs by proposing solutions
- Work closely with business, research and development, web development teams, project management and quality assurance teams in the overall delivery of solutions
- Support change requirements through accurate impact analysis, problem solving techniques and product capability knowledge
- Drive quality through strong attention to detail, structured organisational skills and effective communication
- Champion continuous improvement and provide support to business owners and project managers to help drive business initiatives
- Collaborate on the creation of project plan and tasks for the team
- Contribute to improvements to documentation and methodologies
- Support Sales by providing quotes for potential new business
- Travel to project locations internationally when required
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of working on web based projects in a software development environment, across the entire web development lifecycle
- A good understanding of web technologies
- Proven experience in analytical and problem solving techniques
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written), with the ability to build effective relationships with clients, business and technical teams across multiple locations
- Adept at writing high-quality client-facing documentation
- Excellent attention to detail and a willingness to engage at a detailed level
- Strong time management skills in meeting deadlines and prioritising effectively
- Strong coordination and risk management skills, knowing when to escalate is key
- Strong team skills
- Self-motivated, and quick to learn
- Previous experience as an Implementation Analyst in a similar role
- Previous experience and/or understanding of the Higher Education market
- Experience of producing business requirements documentation and/or functional requirements documentation
- Experience of Content Management Systems
- Experience of process mapping and documentation
- Experience of producing use cases and user stories
We look forward to hearing from you.
TERMINALFOUR is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.