This exciting position is part of TERMINALFOUR's Client Support and Hosting operations, supporting our higher education clients. You will be responsible for the provisioning, configuration and ongoing maintenance of cloud servers and services, running on AWS. You will be working with prestigious clients to solve challenging technical problems in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provisioning and management of cloud production, staging, quality assurance, and development environments
- Diagnosing server and related software issues on platforms maintained by TERMINALFOUR
- Ensuring that best practice security standards are adhered to at all times
- Consult on technical solutions for a variety of client requirements
- Implementing server and software configuration changes as required
- Producing systems documentation for both client and internal usage
- Accurately recording details of communications with clients and third parties
- Producing internal client service related reports and documentation
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience working with Amazon Web Services is a distinct advantage
- Experience with application, database and web server environments on Linux / Windows Server
- Experience with configuration management software such as Ansible
- You should be familiar with the configuration and ongoing maintenance of the following:
- Apache HTTP Server
- Apache Tomcat
- Microsoft IIS
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience with any CMS software is an advantage
- Communicate fluently and clearly in the English language, both by telephone and in writing
- Ability to write professional documentation
- Flexibility to work outside of standard working hours when required
- Full eligibility to work in the Republic of Ireland
We look forward to hearing from you.
TERMINALFOUR is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.