Terminalfour is the world’s leading digital marketing and web content management platform for Higher Education. We’re a globally recognised company who can count some of the world’s leading universities and colleges among our clients. We’re expanding all the time and now have offices and partners worldwide. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a great team who are the best at what they do.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager / Customer Success Manager to work closely with our predominantly Higher Education client base in the U.K. and Ireland.
This is a consultative role which is focused on helping our clients to optimise their experience with our product and services. You will act as an advocate for Terminalfour externally while internally representing the needs of our customers to ensure the highest level of service to them.
You should be familiar and comfortable with everyday web/internet technology, be able to quickly learn and demonstrate web applications, and have a true passion for technology and digital marketing.
What you’ll be doing
- Promote and pro-actively manage relationships with existing clients, at various levels of seniority, meeting with them both in person and remotely
- Follow a Client Communications Strategy, including Quarterly Business Reviews with existing clients to uncover areas where we can assist them, and identify current and future business potential. You will interact with technical, marketing and management units within our Universities and Colleges.
- Identify and drive upsell opportunities with existing clients. Ensure weekly, timely and accurate opportunity/sales forecasting.
- Work with our Professional Services and Support teams internally to establish the optimum approach to client development, “joining the dots” to ensure that a client receives the best possible experience.
- Share your experience and offer advice to help clients strategise and solve particular issues, building a high level of trust over time.
- Work and collaborate with partners (mainly digital marketing and design agencies) who also provide services to our clients.
What you will need for the role
- Experience working in web technologies, digital marketing or cloud technologies
- Experience working in or with Higher Education Institutions is highly desirable
- A background in customer service or account management is preferable
- A demonstrated drive and ability to improve the client experience across a complete service offering, liaising with internal colleagues to ensure success
- A demonstrated drive and ability to offer ongoing assistance and advice to clients, enhancing their levels of service and/or product as required
- Demonstrated experience of success in carrying a quota for business achievement and meeting revenue targets
- Highly organised with excellent project management skills and an emphasis on follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- A formal education in web, cloud or digital technologies a distinct advantage
- Fully eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
At Terminalfour, we’re looking for people who are passionate about the software industry, who want to work with the best people and make a good living. We value teamwork, fulfilling commitments and the ability to be bold enough to enhance your professional career.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Terminalfour is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.