Terminalfour is currently looking for an experienced Sales Executive to create and manage new business opportunities for the Terminalfour suite of products across the Higher Education Market in the assigned US region.
As a Sales Executive you will need to understand how to sell web-based solutions and services. You will bring value to the sales process through your advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges and should feel comfortable talking with decision makers across all levels of an organisation.
This position calls for a driven person who thrives on winning new business, understanding the complex business challenges of your prospects and clearly communicating the value of our solution to various client audiences.
• Promote the Terminalfour suite of solutions through direct and indirect methods
• Plan effective sales campaigns and target new customers.
• Contact potential clients by telephone, email and on-line social networking tools to identify opportunities.
• Managing pipeline and forecast accordingly.
• Maintain all data within Terminalfour’s CRM system.
• Manage the complete sales cycle
• Meet and exceed revenue targets
• Ability to demonstrate technology in person and via web presentations
• Participate in industry trade shows and conferences
• Understand web technology industry concepts and market trends
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Experience and knowledge of the CMS, Web Technology and Digital Marketing space
• Experience working in or with Higher Education sector
• Strong technical aptitude
• Experience in consultative/solution selling environments
• Experience with contributing engaging content to RFPs and RFIs for potential clients
• Passion for excellence in customer service
• Desire to provide customers with only the most valued solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Work well under pressure; adhere to deadlines while maintaining a high standard of professionalism
• University Degree/College Diploma or equivalent experience
• Must be a team player
• Travel requirement – 30%
At Terminalfour, we’re looking for people who are passionate about the software industry, who want to work with the best people and make a good living. We value teamwork, fulfilling commitments and the ability to be bold enough to enhance your professional career.
Benefits include Medical and Dental, 401K,
20 days’ vacation leave annually which increases to 25 days with service
We look forward to hearing from you.
Terminalfour is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.