Account Manager/Customer Success Manager - North America
Account Manager / Customer Success Manager – North America
Terminalfour is the world’s leading digital marketing and web content management platform for Higher Education. We’re a globally recognized company who can count some of the world’s leading universities and colleges among our clients. We’re expanding all the time and now have offices and partners worldwide. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a great team who are the best at what we do.
Adding to our current team, we’re looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager / Customer Success Manager, to work closely with our, predominantly, Higher Education client base in North America.
This is a consultative role which is focused on helping our clients to optimize their experience with our product and services. You will act as an advocate for Terminalfour externally, while internally representing the needs of our clients to ensure the highest level of service to them.
You should be familiar and comfortable with everyday web/internet technology, be able to quickly learn and demonstrate web applications, and have a true passion for technology and digital marketing.
What you’ll be doing
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Promote and pro-actively manage relationships with existing clients, at various levels of seniority, meeting with them both in person and remotely
- Follow a client communications strategy, including quarterly business reviews with existing clients to uncover areas where we can assist them, and identify current and future business potential. You will interact with technical, marketing and management units within our Universities and Colleges.
- Identify and drive upsell opportunities with existing clients. Ensure weekly, timely and accurate opportunity/sales forecasting.
- Work with our Professional Services and Support teams internally to establish the optimum approach to client development, “joining the dots” to ensure that a client receives the best possible experience.
- Share your experience and offer advice to help clients strategize and solve particular issues, building a high level of trust over time.
- Work and collaborate with partners (mainly digital marketing and design agencies) who also provide services to our clients.
What you will need for the role
- Experience working in web and/or cloud technologies, or digital marketing
- Experience working in or with Higher Education Institutions (highly desirable)
- A background in customer service or account management
- A demonstrated drive and ability to improve the client experience across a complete service offering, liaising with internal colleagues to ensure success
- Demonstrated experience of success in carrying a sales quota for business achievement and meeting revenue targets
- Highly organised with excellent project management skills and an emphasis on follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- A formal education in web, cloud or digital technologies a distinct advantage
- Fully eligible to work in North America
- Flexibility for travel
At Terminafour we’re looking for people who are passionate about the software industry, who want to work with the best and make a good living. We value teamwork, fulfilling commitments and the ability to be bold enough to enhance your professional career.
Benefits include Medical and Dental, 401K,
20 days’ vacation leave annually which increases to 25 days with service
We look forward to hearing from you.
Terminalfour is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.