Web Developer (Front End/Design)
Be part of Terminalfour's and BetterExamination's Professional Services team, supporting our higher education clients around the World on our digital marketing and exam management platforms.
You will work alongside a team of Analysts, Project Managers and Web Developers. The role is client-focused, therefore good communication skills are essential. This is a great time to join Terminalfour. We are busier than ever as we continue to welcome new clients onto our platforms.
What you will do:
- Produce high quality CMS-driven sites from detailed functional specifications.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to ensure high-quality website designs and timely project deliverables.
- Design websites, or make improvements to existing designs, for our clients.
- Develop maintainable and re-usable HTML/CSS/JS to address client needs.
- Work with our Implementation Analysts, advising on the estimation, design, development, and implementation of projects
- Thoroughly test these sites prior to client delivery.
- Write detailed client facing documentation for your work.
What you will need:
- Be comfortable with translating a client’s vision into high fidelity designs and markup.
- Experience with GIT (and /or other version control) is an advantage.
- Experience of working with colleagues to develop project specifications.
- Self-motivated and organised, you enjoy the challenge of achieving tight deadlines in a project-driven environment.
- Clear and concise communication skills in the English language (written and spoken).
- The ability to build a high level of technical competency in the Terminalfour product portfolio.
- Track record of working as part of a team and contributing positively to team meetings and decisions.
- Full and current authorisation to work in the Republic of Ireland.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TERMINALFOUR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.