Be part of Terminalfour’s BetterExaminations development team, supporting our higher education clients around the world on our exam management platform.
Working alongside the development team, your role will focus on developing the customer product experience, and project integrations to assist new clients to access and use the product, as well as handling escalation support during exams. This will include being available for on-call support when required, across our worldwide client base.
What you will do
- Identify and build product enhancements that improve both customer and support experience
- Develop in-product integration points for SSO and other third party systems
- Contribute to the maintenance and continuous improvement of our product infrastructure and code base
- Participate in the on-call rotation supporting product escalations
- Develop systems to enable monitoring and incident response data
- Work with project teams supporting new client integration.
Skills and Experience you will need
- Development experience in Node.JS, React and GraphQL
- Strong AWS experience in Cloudformation, Codebuild, Serverless, Lambda, and Dynamo DB
- Exposure to provisioning, optimization and performance improvements an advantage
- Previous experience in driving automated efforts in pre-emptive monitoring, support and optimization
- Incident and problem management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passionate about customers and new technology
- Ability to work independently, taking the initiative, as well as working in a team environment
- Fluent English language skills, written and spoken
- Fully eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
Terminalfour is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.