QA Automation Engineer (Spain or Poland)
Be part of Terminalfour’s BetterExaminations delivery team, supporting our higher education clients around the world on our exam management platform.
Working as part of a product team, on a remote basis in either Spain or Poland where we currently have teams, your role will focus on developing automated tests as well as manual tests, performance testing, monitoring and exploratory testing.
What will you do
- Design and execute automated tests using the Cypress.io testing framework
- Exploratory testing and manual testing
- Guide other team members in automation testing best practices
- Active participation in daily team meetings, code reviews, planning, estimation meetings
- Analyzing issue reports
- Maintaining test documentation
- Monitoring product performance and conducting performance testing
Skills and Experience you will need
- Experience writing automated tests using a testing framework, ideally Cypress.io
- Experience writing test plans and test cases
- Must be able to understand software QA processes
- Experience with JMeter a plus
- Experience with Serverless / Multi-tenanted applications a bonus
- Incident and problem management experience
- Passionate about customers and new technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language
- Ability to work independently, taking the initiative, as well as working in a team environment
- Fully eligible to work in the European Union in either Spain or Poland
Please submit an English language version of your Curriculum Vitae
Terminalfour is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.