Join a well-established and growing company that works almost exclusively with higher education worldwide. We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team. The role involves quality assurance of the company's flagship digital marketing platform and other products. Working remotely with our QA teams in Ireland and Poland, you must be located within the European Union time-zone area.
You will be responsible for primary testing of our product set to ensure the highest standards of quality, as well as assisting in the delivery of relevant documentation. The role will specifically involve the following:
- Responsibility for the thorough testing of Terminalfour’s products
- Development of suitable test plans, guidelines, and requirements in order to provide a high level overview of the testing planned for any particular case
- Complete and thorough issue reports
- Construction of high level reports of the QA performed
- Consultation with developers and projects personnel to identify objectives and obtain necessary information
- Good understanding and experience of software testing methodologies
- Highly motivated self-starter
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Relevant educational background
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Located in European timezone
- Good working knowledge of Linux (shell)
- Good working knowledge of SQL language
- Good working knowledge of web technologies
We look forward to hearing from you.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you. Unsolicited applications will not be considered.