The Fruit People are a fast growing company supplying over 1000 offices nation wide with fresh fruit deliveries all over Dublin.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and progress in a lean warehouse and logistics operation.
We are looking for someone to join our logistics/warehouse team. Starting out you would be required to work a dual role.
We are looking for someone who has a eye for detail to work in a fast paced warehouse.
Driver Responsibilities - 4am start - finish at 12pm
- Multi drop deliveries to our customer base and collect customer returns as and when instructed
- Liaising with Customers and our Sales Office with day to day delivery issues
- Communicating effectively with customers and report accurate information to Operations Manager/ Sales during daily debrief
- To keep Company vehicles, clean and tidy and report daily on defects
- Picking stock and loading vehicles in an accurate and responsible manner
- To operate the required daily checks as required
- To achieve high standards of delivery accuracy
Key Skills and Requirements
- Current full driving license (driver roles)
- Physically fit to deal with lifting and carrying
- Experience of Multidrop deliveries
- A great attitude to Customer Service
- Enthusiastic and able to demonstrate initiative
- Commercially aware, numerate and articulate
Hourly rate of €12.5
Excellent salary, Bonus, 20 days holiday and option to join the Group Pension Scheme.
Job Type: Full-time
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)