Federal RESPONSE CENTER, INC.®
2500 N. Airport Commerce Ave — Springfield, MO 65803 — (417) 869-9192
- Under general direction of Response Center Manager, responsible for monitoring security and life safety alarm systems, dispatching law enforcement/first responders, and coordinating service requests from customers
- Currently seeking candidates for 1st shift (6:00 am-4:00 pm) 2nd shift (11:00 am-9:00 pm), 3rd shift (9:00 pm-7:00 am), and Part-Time (4:00 pm-9:00 pm)
- Rotating schedule including some weekends
- Opportunity for advancement & specialization
- Multi-Tier training program provides essential employee-development and offers additional compensation upon graduation of each tier
- Shift Differential for 2nd and 3rd shift
Education/Experience: Any combination equivalent to education and experience that provides the required skill and knowledge. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. Monitoring/Dispatching experience preferred.
Microsoft Office; primarily Microsoft Excel and Word.
Excellent customer service skills with co-workers and customers by telephone. Computer based dispatching and service call scheduling helpful but not required. Good documentation and data entry skills. Accurate typing and 10-key skills. Must be detail oriented and very organized with superior telephone, written & verbal communication, and interpersonal skills. Must have confidence to work independently, but responsive to team environment.
Multi task ability and stress tolerance. Must be able to effectively communicate and articulate with technicians and customers professionally. Must be able to problem solve, be a quick thinker and resourceful. Strong phone presence, with the ability to speak clearly and project voice. Must have the physical ability to bend down to get into file and to lift up to 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time