theKeycollections now have an opening for experienced Housekeeping / Accommodation Supervisors. We are looking for someone who can lead by example and act as both a leader and mentor to the team. You will be capable of driving standards throughout the group whilst always delivering an excellent Guest experience. Please note that this is a multi-site role based in Dublin city centre.
The day to day:
· Overseeing a team of between 4-10 cleaning staff, ensuring high standards are maintained at all times.
· Communicating objectives and standards to your team effectively.
· Ensuring your team members are suitably equipped and trained across all duties
· Reporting back to senior management regarding training, development, performance, issues etc.
· Assist the Group Accommodation Manager to maintain good communication and work relationships with all team members.
· Demonstrate strong attention to detail, cleanliness and product development
· Regular checks on each room to ensure that established standards are met and the environment is safe for guests and team members.
· Assist other departments wherever necessary.
What we are looking for in the perfect candidate:
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in within a team leader or supervisory capacity preferably with in Housekeeping / Accommodation.
· A people person and an excellent communicator - Strong understanding and working knowledge of people management and team building skills are essential.
· High level of commercial awareness and standards that need to be met.
· Committed to delivering high levels of customer service.
· Ability to work under pressure with the flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Tax saver scheme / bike to work scheme
· Long service awards
· Excellent career progression opportunities
· Regular company social engagements
A full job spec is available upon application. Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience.