We are currently recruiting a Receptionist for one of our busy properties based in the hart of Dublin's Temple Bar. Our Hotel Receptionists are the first point of contact for all guests and must be a Brand Ambassador for our business. Customer service is of the utmost importance to us.
Your Day-to-day duties:
• Providing a warm welcome to all guests
• Check-in and check-out guests in line company standards.
• Issue keys and show guests to rooms in a professional manor
• Advise guests on room features and utilities as well as providing on information on all local amenities
• Provide excellent customer service at all times and deal with all calls & emails efficiently, effectively and i a professional manor.
• Liaise with managers on any issues and concerns.
• Inputting high volume reservations correctly and noting any special requests.
• Promoting and up-selling the property’s facilities.
• Ensuring billing is correctly carried out to the hotel standards.
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience in a Hotel / Guesthouse Reception
• A Team player with excellent customer service skills and a positive and a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and develop
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Flexible around working hours
• Ability to work under pressure with a solid track record of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good Microsoft Word and Excel ability
• Experience in RoomMaster, Guestline, Opera or similar is advantageous
• Experience in the use of channel management systems (SiteMinder, Booking.com, Expedia etc.) also an advantage
Why work for us?
We offer a competitive rate of pay in an environment that gives excellent training and development. We value our staff and invest in them therefore we also offer superb career progression opportunities and Long Service Awards.
Location: Dublin city centre
Type: Permanent job , full-time
Days: Rosters are done across 5 days over 7 (may include weekends)