Due to continued company growth, we are actively recruiting for an experienced Night Porter (Night Receptionist) to work in one of our city centre properties.
Our Night Porters are the first point of contact for our guests and must be a Brand Ambassador for our business. Customer service is of the utmost importance to us as is the ability to work as part of a team and multi-task as required!
• Welcoming, greeting and checking in/out guests - Provide keys, show guests to rooms
Manage customer / guest queries, emails, reservation queries
• Complete all reservations as per company procedures.
• Advise guests on room/hotel features, utilities, local amenities
• Adhere to company dress code and personal grooming standards at all times.
• Provide excellent customer service at all times and deal with all calls & emails efficiently
• Light housekeeping duties – assisting with linen, delivering linen to different floors as required, upkeep of reception area, coffee machine etc.
• Luggage delivery / storage
• Promoting and up-selling the property’s facilities – be a brand ambassador for the property
• Completing of nightly reports.
• Team player with excellent customer service skills with a positive experience and a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Previous experience in a Hotel Reception / Serviced apartments / Guesthouse
• Self-motivated with a willingness to learn
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Able to commit to night shifts 10pm/11pm – 7am, 5 nights out of 7 per week
• Ability to work under pressure and excellent team player
• Track record of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good Word and Excel ability
• Experience in RoomMaster, Guestline, Opera or similar will be an advantage
Location:: Dublin city centre but may need to cover other properties as necessary.
Type: Permanent, full-time job
Hours: Shifts are 10pm – 7am
Days: Rosters are done across 5 days over 7 and can include weekends
****Applicants MUST be already living in Ireland and have full work permit in place if required.
This is a full-time role working 5 nights a week and applicants must be fully flexible regarding availability (there will be some weekend work also).