Due to continued success, we are now recruiting for Housekeeping Assistant for our hotel based in Rathgar, Dublin 6
**Applicants must be able to work 5 days out of 7 (including weekends if rostered).
• General housekeeping cleaning duties
• Sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors, vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies, dust and polish furniture and fittings, empty and clean trash containers, clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers, hoover under the beds, make beds, tidy room
• Clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators, lounge, hoover all public spaces, clean skirting boards and dado rails on the corridors
• To be fully aware of the linen procedures and assist with linen cleaning/duties as required,
• Change any light bulbs that are gone in hotel/apartment rooms
• Organise and restock cart at the end of the shift
• To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay
Who we are looking for:
• Prior experience in cleaning / housekeeping
• Background in servicing hotels, guesthouses or apartments advantageous
• Someone who has excellent attention to detail and works well within set time frames
• Team player
Why work with us?
• Social engagement activities
• Excellent training and development
• Excellent career progression opportunities
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your availability.