The Key Collections currently have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Assistant to be based in one of our City Centre properties (Dublin 1).
A Maintenance Assistant is an individual who carries out preventive and corrective maintenance activities within the hotel / property. We are looking for an enthusiast individual with a strong maintenance background.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general decorating, electrical, plumbing and carpentry repairs throughout the property
- Identify maintenance issues, make repairs and ordered parts as needed
- Inspect company equipment for possible problems and report findings,
- Perform both major and minor repair work around the building,
- Assist with construction or re-modelling projects,
- Move furniture and equipment upon instruction,
- Perform annual, quarterly, and monthly preventative maintenance activities,
- Ensure good working relationships with colleagues and management,
- To be fully aware of and strictly adhere to Health and Safety, fire and security procedures,
- To participate with training and coaching of team members as required,
- To undertake any other business or ad-hoc duties relevant to the post, as and when required.
Skills & Attributes:
- Fluent English – technical level
- 1-2+ years’ recent (and relevant) experience
- Must have solid general maintenance knowledge across decorating, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, mechanical, tiling, furniture and fixtures and can use a wide selection of tools.
- Commercial and domestic experience an advantage
- Be self-motivated and can prioritise work
- Customer service orientated
- Be flexible with regards to working hours and be available for 1 weekend out of every 4
Why work for us:
Excellent career progression opportunities / social engagement activities
Superb training and development
Location: Dublin city centre
Hours: 5 days over 7 and must be available to work weekends
MUST HAVE A FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.