Telehealth Physicians (REMOTE - NATIONWIDE)
Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
TimelyMD is currently welcoming Primary Care/Emergency Med/Urgent Care Physicians licensed in the United States who would like to join our network. Multiple state license highly preferred. You make your own schedule and receive compensation per consultation performed. This is a great opportunity to make extra income while working around your normal schedule. Malpractice insurance is provided. Work from the comfort of your own home or office and skip the administrative hassles.
What You'll Do
- Provide synchronous/asynchronous clinical evaluation and assessment of patients
- Prescribe appropriate medication(s), if indicated
- Appropriate documentation of encounter in EHR (platform)
What You Bring
- Active State License
- Active Prescriptive Authority to Prescribe Medications
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Strong Communication and Diagnostic Skills
- Access to Personal Computer or Laptop Computer with Webcam
- Access to Telephone/Smartphone