Telehealth Psychiatrist - Providers Needed Nationwide
TimelyMD is a Telehealth organization based in Fort Worth, TX that specializes in higher education. We are driven to work with colleges and universities to provide quality care to students through Telehealth. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver quality care to the right students at the right time.
- Conducts therapy, medication assessments, and comprehensive intake evaluations for new and existing clients.
- Develops individual service plans based upon assessment data and provides therapeutic interventions as necessary including the provision of ongoing medication management services.
- Provides consultation and health education support to patients and families, as well as other clinical care team members, as required.
- Formal education including a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree.
- Must possess current state licensure as a Psychiatrist and be able to practice independently.
- At least 2 years experience working with persons who have various behavioral substance misuse, or other psychiatric impairments.
- Requires board certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, or related.