Senior Sales Representative
Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
TimelyMD is currently seeking a Senior Sales Rep with a hunter mentality to be responsible for sales activities to include, but not limited to prospecting, customer segmentation, lead generation, meeting set-up, and support. If you are motivated to build strategic partnerships, cultivate relationships and work in a fast paced, growing telemedicine company that is transforming the way healthcare is delivered, TimelyMD is interested in hearing from you. You will routinely contact personnel at public and private universities to create and cultivate relationships, set-up presentations with key stakeholders on campus and uncover how to best partner with them for success by customizing programs that meet their needs. This position includes a base salary and an incentive plan for exceeding quarterly targets.
What You'll Do
- Achieve and exceed all sales expectations and goals
- Grow market share in designated territories
- Own all stages of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Excellent relationship building and nurturing skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Uncover goals/objectives of clinic/administrative staff and align product offering as a solution to meet their needs
- Deliver effective presentations to relevant stakeholders
- Coordination with Sales Leadership to ensure targets/metrics are being met or exceeded
- Establishment of a routine customer targeting plan
- Uncover new strategic opportunities with channel partners
- Post-sales support
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or other relevant field is required
- 5+ years of experience inside B2B sales with a proven track record of success
- Minimum of 2 years experience selling into Higher Education preferred
- Proven experience prospecting and networking within solution-based sales
- Proven success in new business acquisition with a lengthy sales cycle
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting towards meeting established targets/goals
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with professionals at all levels
- Highly effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs to include, but not limited to; client dinners, webinars, and conference programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits + Perks
- Open PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- MBO bonus on a quarterly basis
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.