Inside Sales Representative
Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
TimelyMD is currently seeking an Inside Sales Rep with a hunter mentality to be responsible for sales activities to include, but not limited to prospecting, customer segmentation, lead generation, meeting set-up, and support. This is your opportunity to be an instrumental member of the sales team establishing how TimelyMD defines the experience of its suite of tools. You will work closely with the sales, marketing and customer success teams. Your work will impact every department and play a significant role in company decision making.
What You'll Do
- Demonstrate and close in chat, on calls, and small group demos. You will be responsible for managing inbound chat requests, sending emails to lead lists, setting up demos (group and individual), and matching leads with the tool set that best matches their needs.
- Close, close, close. You'll use your polished email, presentation and social media skills to contact, follow up, and convert a high volume of prospects into customers.
- Implement best in class processes, practices, and efficiency. You'll think critically and collaborate with senior leadership to create, experiment and build sales team best practices & playbooks.
- Scale it. Every sales person’s dream. We have lots of inbound leads. You'll be given the tools and opportunity to nail down your process, and then scale it to maximize your time and productivity.
- Deliver effective presentations to relevant stakeholders
- Coordination with Sales Leadership to ensure targets/metrics are being met or exceeded along with providing post-sales support
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or other relevant field is required
- 3+ years of successful quota-carrying sales experience . You're consistently the top performer on your sales team & you exceed every revenue goal.
- Minimum of 2 years experience selling into Higher Education preferred
- Comfortable with email, on camera, the phone and in-person as you connect with potential customers across multiple platforms.
- Courageous, confident, and self-driven. You know how to persevere through challenges and remain calm but focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment. You run through new challenges - not around them.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with excellent verbal skills: ability to speak clearly, confidently, and professionally both on the telephone and in-person.
- Writing skills: ability to write clearly and succinctly, to adapt writing style to match the audience, and to develop complete, polished proposals
- Highly effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs to include, but not limited to; client dinners, webinars, and conference programs
Benefits + Perks
- Open PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- MBO bonus on a quarterly basis
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.