Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
TimelyMD has an immediate opening for a dynamic Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to work as an integral part of our Engineering Team! As the QA Analyst, you will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and implement full test coverage across the TimelyMD platform.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Define QA Strategy and establish QA governance guidelines and principles related to quality assurance, tests and its documentation.
- Guide QA decision making and promote the outcomes and results to the organization and senior engineering leadership.
- Work closely with engineering to develop both automated and manual test scripts.
- Prepare test plans, review, inspect and evaluate QA deliverables.
- Develop, verify and suggest changes to test plans, templates and approval process.
- Perform defects analysis and escalate issues as required to ensure further actions and closure of issues within the required timeframe.
- Analyze and track identified defects to ensure engineering team properly resolves.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Experience working with and knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Experience working with automation tools
Education & Experience
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
- Experience in a startup environment strongly preferred
TimelyMD Benefits + Perks
- Unlimited vacation
- No work on your birthday!
- MBO bonus on a quarterly basis
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community