Director of Marketing
Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
We're looking for a Director of Marketing who will research, develop and plan outreach programs that promote TimelyMD and contribute to our overall success.
What You'll Do
- Develop and drive awareness strategies, with a focus on generating demand for telehealth sales through alliance strategies, association events, product marketing leadership and innovative technology programs.
- Curate, align and spread compelling TimelyMD’s messaging and collateral for all initiatives including ownership of each Alliance/Program/Product site.
- Lead objection handling strategies
- Drive relationships to achieve data-driven performance alongside key stakeholders from Biz Dev/Alliances, Marketing, Client Success, Sales and Technology.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, or other relevant field is required; MBA preferred
- 7+ years experience in a Marketing related role in a (B2B) environment, designing and executing Go-to-Market (GTM) campaigns
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining team consensus and driving deliverables (Agile Experience or PMP certified)
- Experience leveraging all forms of content from marketing decks, business objective briefs, content marketing, webinars, and digital assets
- Demonstrated success in marketing roles that are customer-facing and field-facing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bonus: Experience with Technology, Higher Education or Healthcare
Benefits + Perks
- Open PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- MBO bonus on a quarterly basis
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.