Public University Account Executive
Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
TimelyMD is currently seeking a Public University Account Executive to be responsible for building strategic sales partnerships with large, public Universities in the U.S.
You will routinely contact personnel at public universities to create and cultivate relationships, set-up presentations with key stakeholders on campus and uncover how to best partner with them for success by customizing programs that meet their needs.
What You’ll Do
- Develop plans and strategies for developing and achieving TimelyMD’s sales goals
- Partner with internal Marketing and Inside Sales team to follow-up on all leads within your assigned territory
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Effectively and efficiently deploy resources at appropriate stages in the sales cycle to advance the sales process
- Being well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about higher education and healthcare
- High EQ with empathetic/servant leadership style, strong critical thinking skills, adaptable, and able to thrive in a mission/purpose driven culture
- Active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field is required (MBA or equivalent preferred)
- 10+ years of sales experience (past experience in higher education is strongly preferred) with proven success contributing to profitability by aligning the relationship between the business and corporate level sales strategy
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of sales techniques and best practices
Benefits + Perks
- Unlimited vacation
- No work on your birthday!
- MBO bonus on a quarterly basis
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.