Director of Student Marketing
Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
The Director of Student Marketing will research, develop and plan outreach programs that promote TimelyMD on campus programs (Mascot Care) and contribute to its overall success.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and drive student-centric strategies, with a focus on generating awareness, enrollment and utilization of the partner school’s program. Write and own the playbook, versus just following.
- Curate, align and spread compelling (MascotCare) messaging and collateral for all initiatives.
- Oversee budget and teams dedicated to student marketing.
- Develop tactics to evaluate effectiveness of campaigns.
- Drive thought leadership on campuses, using the school champion as the expert voice.
- Engage campus and leverage student media to further reach
- Encourage innovation with new media options needed to reach this generation.
- Direct and lead team members to think big and go for it
- Evaluate requests of the team through the lens of staying business oriented (if it doesn’t affect utilization, satisfaction - don’t pursue)
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, or other relevant field is required; MBA or Masters in Communications, Advertising, Marketing or PR, preferred
- 15+ years experience in a Marketing related role in a (B2C) environment, (preferably at a University) designing and executing campaigns
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining team consensus and driving deliverables (Agile Experience or PMP certified)
- Experience leveraging all forms of content from marketing decks, business objective briefs, content marketing, webinars, and digital assets
- Demonstrated success in marketing roles that are customer-facing and field-facing
- Must be able to interact with and influence leaders of all levels at a University
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Technology, Higher Education or Healthcare, preferred
Benefits + Perks
- Open PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- MBO bonus on a quarterly basis
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.